Test Proctoring Services
Our skilled staff can help to provide in person proctoring services
- In person paper and electronic test proctoring.
- Exams are taken in isolated rooms with minimal distraction and no other students present.
- Computers will be provided for electronic assessments.
- Call (907)301-4588 for available days and to register and pay proctor fee.
- Please call with at least 1 week notice to schedule a proctored session.
Identification is required, exams will be returned to the school/university/program by testing staff only.
- Rates: 0-120 minutes $40
- $10 each additional hour
SEE ATTACHED FLYER
"The scores on our daughter’s most recent re-evaluation are jawdropping. She has gone from reading 13 words on a word identification subtest to 113 words in a year!! Her score went from 67 to 107! Her spelling score went from a 77 to a 99! She was at an early first grade reading level last year and is now testing at mid third grade! We are so thankful for sweet Miss Lori and all she’s done for us!"
Reading Write Alaska
Reading Write Alaska diagnoses and treats a variety of speech, language, and learning impairments, a